Monday, February 14, 2011

“Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.” - Henry Ward Beecher

Hello Everybody!

It is finally time to start the creation of my blog to document my travel and work experiences in Eastern Europe. This blog will include not only personal accounts of what my experiences have been but also quotes, songs, proverbs and stories I feel relevant to the moments that pass me by. I will not go into much detail of my accounts because it will make for an hour to read each entry. Instead, I will highlight the basics and then if you would like to be on my email list I will send you all the details! Having a blog is more interesting and fun when there is participation from those reading - so I encourage you to ask questions and comment!

As I wrap up my time in Austin I reflect on what I have learned throughout these past seven months. I am grateful for the friends I have made and the experiences that have enhanced my character. Below is a list of what I enjoyed the most in Texas and what I will miss when I leave:
     *Being able to see my Texas family
     *My new and amazing friends
     *Sunny 80% of the time...no below freezing weather
     *Texas Country; cowboys, boots, hats, two step, music
     *BBQ


I will be leaving Austin in a week and then will depart to Wisconsin for a month. I will write again before I leave!

Take Care, Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment